Are you the one we have been looking for?
We are recruiting for the position of Project Manager with The Future Project, the Development arm of our company.
If you think you can work with us, and you have all (or most) of the qualities below, then you might just be our girl… or guy. 😉
What we want you to BE.
- Highly organized (it helps if you are experienced with this, but we have found some of the most amazing people, who have zero experience!).
- Incredibly resourceful.
- Prepared in your soul to work as hard as you can, to learn new skills as you work, and to apply them consistently, and joyfully.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to interpret, implement and report fast paced projects with focus on impact
- Able to obtain appointments with key executives at the target organizations and probe required information.
- A self-starter (yeah, we don’t enjoy breathing down anyone’s neck – and we don’t suppose you like it too).
- Able to communicate effectively with our prospects, funders and internal company.
- Able (and willing) to travel around Nigeria and internationally.
- You’ll be a perfect fit if you’ve got experience in the NGO space in Nigeria.
What we expect you to BUILD:
- Build sound business relationships with…
- Existing TFP programs
- New projects as a result of 2016 strategy reviews
- Develop explicit and presentable documentation
- Make TFP an implementer of choice for government, private sector and donor groups
- Work with volunteers for maximum results
Now here’s the fun part…
What we want you to DO:
- Deliver on Revenue and Impact Target.
- Work with others to plan strategies and coordinate efforts to meet targets and forecasts.
- Develop an understanding of TFP structure (extended understanding of the RED Media Group).
- Increase year-over-year growth in impact, market-share and reputation.
- Identify new funding opportunities.
- Manage all enquiries obtained in the field, work with the Executive Director to develop proposals and ensure they satisfy funder requirements.
- Produce a weekly report to the Executive Director detailing calls made and appointments scheduled in the calendar.
- Maintaining accurate funder funnel reports and other documentation.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned.
- Ensure our funders enjoy value for their support (this is important to us).
It doesn’t matter what your grades were, what school you attended, or how many children you have.
If you’re a good person (your heart, not your skills), you enjoy the pride that comes from working hard and achieving concrete results, and you have a spirit service, come join the most inspired team you will ever meet! Send your CV to [email protected]